1 egg ( large or A size)
50g caster sugar
75g self raising flour
60ml pandan coconut milk (blend 3pcs pandan leaves with coconut milk and strained)
30g fresh shredded coconut (from young coconut)
A pinch of fine salt1/2tsp corn flour
1. Mix the topping ingredients together and keep aside.
2. Brush the steaming moulds with some cooking oil, fill bottom of the mould with shredded coconut.
3. Stack 2 moulds together and press till shredded coconut is firmed.
4. Beat sugar and egg till thick and fluffy (about 4-5mins at medium speed with a handheld electric mixer).
5. Using the same handheld electric mixer, add in coconut milk, mix at low speed for 1sec.
6. Add in flour in two batches, mix over low speed till well combine.
7. Fill the sponge cake moulds with batter till full.
8. Prepare steamer, when water boil put in the mini sponge cake, steam for 15mins over high heat.
9. When cake turned slightly cool, remove the cake from the moulds.